Tuesday 18 December 2012

Lunch to look forward to!

I have been eating this same thing for lunch for the last 5 days straight and honestly I can't think of anything I would rather eat!!! Plus I have been feeling so cleansed lately with this new diet!
Basically this TO DIE FOR meal consists of spinach and tomato salad with my own home made balsamic vinegrette, (just 1/3 EVOO, 2/3 balsamic, crushed garlic, basil, sugar and salt) 2 pieces of mountain grain toast, 2 tbsp bulgarian feta, a few sundried black olives (*from superstore! cheapest priced and BEST quality) and a few slices of turkish "pastrama".( a dry cured meat)Today I ate some of my Olive Oil Green Beans on the side... YUM! I usually have a cup of yogurt and some fresh fruit afterwords. This meal makes me feel great all day!

1 comment:

  1. Basically pile everything on to the toast and get ready for flavourtown! Beats a BLT hands down.

    ReplyDelete