Wednesday 5 December 2012

MY FIRST BLOG

I am Andrea McKeague and I have decided to start a blog.

Food is my obsession. I am that person that reads the menu 20 times and still can't decide what I want because it ALL sounds so good! I am that person that will ask to keep the menu to read when I finally do order. I have travelled to many beautiful places, Australia, Hawaii, Mexico, Arizona, Holland, France and Florida (just to name a few) but no matter how beautiful the country, THE FOOD is what I judge my trip by. The food is what I remember. I would love to eat my way around the world!
What else can I tell you before I start to make dinner tonight? I am 26. I live in Calgary. I graduated from the SAIT Professional Cooking program in 2006 and have been expanding and improving my culinary skills and knowledge since then. I don't work in a restaurant, the only cooking I do is for myself and the ones I love. I am always trying new things which is my reason for this blog. I hope to record my failures and successes and one day create a menu for my own restaurant. Right now I am going to Superstore to shop for my first blogged ingredients!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is the fish I caught with my dad this year when we went deep sea fishing at Kitimat BC. 65 pound halibut! Not too shabby if I do say so myself! Now post your halibut recipes, I have a ton of fish to fry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on taking the leap into the blogosphere! Looking forward to seeing what you cook up, I'm sure there will be lots of tasty recipes to come!

    ReplyDelete